Saturday 10 January 2009

Whoops.......no footwear

There's no point in trying to hide it, I am quite a bit drunk and took my boots off before taking the photo. I didn't even notice until I looked at the pics. Ah well, I was wearing my patchwork boots before. I'm just back from my best friends birthday celebrations of playing wii and drinking. We have been friend since we were 14 and plan on only ever celebrating 28th birthdays from now on!! For some reason turning 30 next year is a bit scary (we have decided we are going to go and get our tattoos done though to celebrate which makes it slightly more ok to be entering the next decade). Fortunately they were at her parents which is about 10 doors down from my house, so I sauntered on down and left Alan (who got home at 6am) to fend for himself and the kiddies. Although I felt a bit bad abandoning him when he's only jsut back I was able to partake in the alcohol for once which was well apreciated

I managed to pick up this cardigan for £4 in the Tesco sale yesterday, really could do with one in black too but they didn't have my size. I only own one other cardigan which my Grandmama knitted for me many years ago and which I love because my totally fabulous and much missed Grandmama made it, but I would not be seen out in public in. So I am in great need for cardis.

Cardi - Tesco
Top - Primark
Jeans - New Look
Belt - gifted
Socks - Primakr

ps. please excuse and typos.....blame the wine!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great cardi - I love cardi's - in fact I may have to pop into Tesco tomorrow and see if they have any left :-)

Kayleigh said...

Too funny!

I too love cardigans, I couldn't live without them. This one looks lovely on you, such a pretty color w/your skin & hair :)