Monday 5 January 2009

Who ate all the (Mince) Pies???


I love my expression in this photo - Jamie was just putting handfuls of snow in Ryan's hood!!

Now, I thought I had done quite well this year but having looked at this photo it is pretty clear that the excessive eating and drinking have taken their toll. These jeans were definitely more flattering a few weeks back! Ah well, what's the point in Christmas if you can't enjoy yourself and over indulge. Fortunately my parents have just moved their gym from their house into their annex and given me a key so I will be getting back in shape as soon as Al is back to babysit.

I tried to wear heels but my knee is still not really up to it so sticking with the flats for a few more days I suspect.

Everything - Primark except
Boots - Priceless Shoes

1 comment:

Kayleigh said...

You are SOOO right, what's the point of the holidays if you can't enjoy them? And you look just lovely to my eye -- tho I do know that mommie look, lol!