Monday 19 January 2009

Monday Morning Again

Why do Monday mornings come around so fast?

I got this 'dress' off ebay. Even I would debate dress and I am not afraid of a short hemline! However, it makes a good top. I am supposed to be off for a training walk with a friend this morning but everywhere is so wet due to storms we had last night I don't know if we will actually go. We have a small lake on our driveway!

Dress - Kiha (ebay)
Whits top - Primark
Leggings - Tesco
Boots - Priceless Shoes

2 comments:

Sundancer said...

How on earth do you manage to get your children ready for school, dressed in to something looking good and post it online, with blogged details before 9:30 in the morning!?!?!?

Anonymous said...

I take Al to the station! We were running late this morning, but usually we are all dressed and leave the house just before 7am, drop him off at the station, home by 7.30, make kids breakfast then I have time to do stuff before we leave for school at 8.30.