Tuesday 6 January 2009

Back to school


Well, the boys went back to school today. It was their first day at their new school and I am nervously awaiting the end of the day so I can check how it has all gone.

The knee is recovered now so I feel much better back in heels. It's nice to get back to normal routine again. I have enjoyed having the kids all at home for the holidays though, they have actually been amazingly good considering how worried they were about the school change.

Everything - Primark except
Boots - Priceless Shoes

I think 90% of my wardrobe comes from Primark - it's amazing how many days the whole outfit is from there. Today the entire outfit cost £27.40 and £20 of that was on the boots!

5 comments:

SHOEGAL said...

You truly are the Queen of bargain outfits!

William Cooper said...

We don't have Primark in the U.S., but based on how great you look in your outfits - it must be one great store!

http://lascene.blogspot.com

Kayleigh said...

You and your Primark, me and my Target -- yes, lots of common ground once again, lol. I swear some days my entire outfit is all from one place! I'm guessing if we each jumped across the pond we'd both feel very comfy in eachother's stores :)

I really like this on you -- that belt as a pop of color is just fab and the skirt is way cute!

Leslie said...

This outfit looks great on you! I never get tired of red, black and white together.

Anonymous said...

Fi - I can't bear paying full price for stuff.
LA Scene - thank you good old Primarni = cheap and cheerful
Kayleigh - I hope one day tp cross the pond and seeing what you put together means Target is one of my first stops!
Leslie - I love Black, white and red. Classic and always works.