Sunday 4 January 2009

Cleaning Lady

I have been such a busy bunny today. Apart from a couple of hours at my parents for dinner I have been cleaning and tidying all day. It feels much better now that I have given the place a good spring clean but there are still some bits to do tomorrow to finish it off before the kids go back to school and the usual madness commences. And talking about the boys going back, why oh why do they need so much uniform. I have been sewing nametapes on everything ready for them beginnning at their new school and my fingers are so sore!! At least I shouldn't need to do any more until August unless they grow at an alarming rate.

So today's outfit, nothing special and I did wear the orange stripy socks and nothing else on my feet for the vast majority of the day.

Shirt - Zara (ebay)
Top - Primark
Belt - Primark
Jeans - Next
Socks - Primark

No comments: