Sunday 30 November 2008

Sunday



Busy day here - house cleaned top to bottom and then I whipped up a buffet for some friends we had coming over. This is me at the end of the day - I am exhausted but had a great day. Just planning my items for the capsule wardrobe challenge that starts tomorrow.

I was thinking today as I was trying to decide what to include in my capsule wardrobe that I used to be a girl who never, ever wore anything except jeans. I remember people being really surprised on the very rare occasions they saw me in skirts. I have totally changed and absolutely love skirts and dresses now. I love feeling more feminine and find that they are so much more versatile and can be dressed up or down so much more easily.

On another fashion note, I was trying my outfit on for Saturday's party to try to decide whether to have hair up or down and I got completely stuck in it. The zip broke and I had to cut myself out of it. I am totally gutted because I loved the dress. I am going to try to fix it if I can but I don't have time to do it before Saturday. I have no idea when I am going to wear and no money really to buy anything else. So incredibly frustrating. I think I will have to make an emergency dash to the shops some time this week to get something.

Top & Skirt - Primark
Boots - Tesco

No comments: