Sunday 16 November 2008

New Boots



Just chilling out again today, more writing, maybe a walk down by the canal and then a roast with my parents. Thought I would show you these boots I picked up yesterday for a most fabulous £3! I also got another similar pair in brown for the same price. I do really need some more decent long boots to replace my black ones but I am going to wait to find the perfect pair - so sorry Alan the boot buying is not over yet (and it never will be if I get my way mwah ha ha ha ha).

Hairband - Garden Centre
Jumper - Primark (nicked from Alan)
Skirt - Primark (still has a rip, but only the pocket so I can get away with still wearing it)
Tights - Primark
Boots - Priceless Shoes

2 comments:

SHOEGAL said...

Great boots! Are they pink? I must take a trip to my local Priceless this week...

Anonymous said...

They are a kind of dusky lilac colour. Very comfy they are too.