Monday 24 November 2008

Now all I need is an office

This is another of my bargain skirts today. It fits absolutely perfectly which is so rare for me and skirts. I added the jacket for warmth when doing the station run this morning, but think I prefer it without. I also prefer it without the long sleeved top but on a day like today there is no way I am venturing outside with no arm coverage. I am still looking for a replacement for these boots so until I find the prefect pair at the perfect price I'll be getting wet feet! I was thinking about it last night and realised that I do wear black and white alot. I know it suits me, but I think maybe adding some different coloured belts and accessories could give me a more interesting look.
And finally, I have had a breakthrough.........Alan actually said he thought it was great that I put so much effort in instead of throwing on jeans and a T-shirt everyday! I wasn't sure he'd even noticed.
White Top - Primark
Shirt - New Look
Vest Top - New Look
Jacket - Primark
Belt - Primark
Skirt - Primark
Tights - Primark
Boots - Tesco

3 comments:

SHOEGAL said...

You look fantastic! And it must be nice to get a compliment like that from Al - all I ever get is 'you're not going out in that are you?' from my man.

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I get plenty of that too.

William Cooper said...

Great outfit...You have a great sense of style. I know I'd notice everyday the effort you put in.

http://lascene.blogspot.com