Sunday 23 November 2008

Sunday Shopping


I picked up this skirt in the Primark sale. Now I just can't resist a Primark sale - their stuff is cheap full price but at sale prices they are virtually paying you to take them away!! This was £5 I got another two skirts for £3 each. I also got some new Pyjamas, but I don't think you need to see those.
We actually went shopping for suits for Al, but I managed to convince him to buy things for me. He did get one nice suit though and men in suits make me go weak at the knees so it was a rather good day!
Purple Top - Primark
Shirt - Next (ebay)
Skirt - Primark
Tights - Primark
Shoes - Primark

2 comments:

Jane said...

That skirt is lovely and suits you so well.
I picked up two tank tops for £1 each from the Primark in Liverpool.

Anonymous said...

Thanks.

I find it hard to believe they are actually ablew to make a profit given what they charge - I'm not complaining though!