Tuesday 29 September 2009

A/W Shopping time

It's that time of year again when I look at all my winter clothes and see how tired they are looking. Fortunately I love shopping because the stuff I buy is cheap and cheerful and rarely lasts more than a year. I have been looking back at my posts from this time last year. Firstly - I can't believe how much my hair has grown! Secondly, I was wearing alot of tights and skirts/shorts last year whereas I seem to be sticking with the safety of jeans this year. Must get my legs out abit more!



2 comments:

Corinna Mazzotta said...

That might have something to do with being on the bike every day!
And dont do too much winter shopping yet, as I am planning another swishing party so you may get some outfits for free!!

Anonymous said...

What is swishing?