Wednesday 29 April 2009

New Dress


I managed to get this dress off the sale rack at the same time as Monday's top. I would have worn it yesterday but I felt really ill so slobbed in jeans and a T shirt instead. I got new stock in yesterday so have some great new jewellery to wear. Off to meet a friend for coffee and cake this morning and then more walking training this afternoon. Please do sponsor me if you can I am raising money for Breast Cancer Care.

Dress - New Look
Belt - TU
Boots - New Look
Necklace & Bracelet - Esme-Grace

6 comments:

SHOEGAL said...

Fab dress! You look great today, wish it was that warm here.

Anonymous said...

It's turned out really lovely here - totally loving the dress it is so light it feels like I am wearing nothing!!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely dress - you look tiny :-)

Anonymous said...

Aw thanks - I love this dress even more now given that I'm the heaviest I've been in about a year!!

Unknown said...

Putting the jean jacket over it is very stylish :)

fashionafterforty.blogspot.com

Londyn said...

utterly adorable!