Friday 24 April 2009

Pukey Party


We went to pne of Pippa's friend's party and it was very eventful for a number of reasons, not least because I got lost trying to get there and then Pippa threw up all down me! Poor little thing is very poorly.

This jacket used to have ties on it but I never really liked the fit with the ties done up so I chopped them off. I do like it hanging open like this but would like the option of being able to do it up. Any suggestions for the best way to add some kind of fastener?

These shoes were given to me at the same time as the pink ones by the lovely Tat it's the first time I've worn them and they actually stay on better than I feared.

Jacket & Top - Primark
Jeans - Next
Shoes - gifted

3 comments:

Lisa Blackler said...

How do you want the jacket to look when done up? You could cinch it with a belt.

Unknown said...

A belt would be great cause it is removable. And that sounds like the reason why you got rid of the ties to begin with.

or you could search sewing stores for an ornate hook n eye closure. And sew that just under the bust area.

Corinna Mazzotta said...

Use hooks and eyes & then it become an edge to edge jacket & will stay closed without even looking like its done up!