Tuesday 21 April 2009

Back to School

Back to normal here - school started yesterday and whilst I love having my babies at home I won't deny that it was absolute bliss having a couple of hours to myself yesterday afternoon while they were all in school/preschool.

As you can see in this pic I have a nightmare with this skirt twisting round when I wear it. It's really warm enough for bare legs but I have a massive bruise on my thigh so am going to have to stick with tights until it is less unsightly.

Everything escept shoes - Primark
Shoes - Mono Due

And here are me and the monsters yesterday after lots of gardening.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great family photo! Look at those grins, such little imps :) I like how you're creative with your jewelry. Hope everything goes thru all right with the house.

fashionafterforty.blogspot.com

SHOEGAL said...

Aren't the boys like their dad!
Love the pink tights.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the good wishes on the house.

Yes the boy are so like Alan - sometimes I wonder if there is any of me in them at all. I was gutted when Pippa was blonde and blue-eyed too I wanted a dark-haired green-eyed baby like me lol