Wednesday 22 April 2009

Spring Sunshine



Another beautiful day here in Surrey. I've been doing alot of gardening and making the most of the lovely sunshine. Me and Little Miss Mischief are both sporting pink and denim. I have noticed that we are often in similar outfits or colours which I have never intentionally done but I guess because I choose her outfits most of the time they reflect me and my moods more than hers. I am really pleased with this outfit and it achieves what I considered to be an impossible task of reducing the look of my fankles!

Shirt - New Look
Vest - Tesco
Jeans - Primark
Shoes - Aldo (gifted)
Necklace - Esme-Grace

3 comments:

SHOEGAL said...

You look great today - love the shoes!

Cristina said...

Great outfit. Love the all the pink! Enjoy that sunshine:)

Unknown said...

Love that outfit, it's chic!

fashionafterforty.blogspot.com