Friday 1 May 2009

Thrifting

I've never thrifted clothes before but saw this top in the window of one of my local charity shops and couldn't resist it. Really pleased and definitely going to see what other little treasures I can pic up. This is what I wore yesterday and it was my beautiful little Pip's birthday. Can't believe she's three already. I definitely feel like I have got back to myself again after the pregnancy and breastfeeding years and am looking forward to watching the kids grow up and develop now.

Top - River Island (thrifted)
Jeans - New Look
Shoes - Tesco

2 comments:

Cristina said...

Your top is very cute and from a thrift store?! Thats great!!

Unknown said...

I know exactly what you mean! It took years before I could take a bath or shower without them sitting right outside the bathroom door. Like umbilical cord was never cut LOL!

Hot top! Great deal!