Tuesday 26 May 2009

Quick Catch Up

I have been suffering from terrible hayfever over the last few days and have been struggling to look anything other than a mess with streaming eyes and constant sneezing. These are quick catch up posts the pink one from Thursday night and the red from Saturday. I could barely walk in the heels on Thursday but my ankle seemed much better by Saturday so I braved the wedges. It's half term again here so I have the kids home for a week. Not much planned at the moment but I'm sure we will find things to do to entertain ourselves.

Thursday Outfit:-
Shirt - New Look
Belt and Vest top - Primark
Jeans - Next
Shoes - Aldo (gifted)
Necklace, Earrings and Bracelet - Esme-Grace

Saturday Outfit:-
Vest top and Crop Cardigan - Primark
Jeans - Next
Wedges - Tesco
Necklace & Ring - Esme-Grace

1 comment:

JACLYN said...

Those wedges look awesome! I love the outfit you put together!