Sunday 28 December 2008

Sunday



A couple more Christmas presents in today's outfit. Had Alan's family over for dinner this evening which was nice. I have been enjoying playing with one of my new toys too - a tripod!!! So hopefully when the children are back at school there will be some more interesting shots. Tomorrow we are off to see my grandparents which should be nice. We only really see them once a year so it's a bit of a tradition to head down to Bristol one day over Christmas.

Jumper - Primark
Belt - Primark (gifted)
Skirt - Dorothy Perkins (gifted)
Tights - Primark
Shoes - Primark (gifted)

3 comments:

Kayleigh said...

Wow -- LOVE THIS! The tights, the belt, the shoes...SUPER look on you :)

SHOEGAL said...

Love the tights!

And whereabouts in Bristol? I went to UWE and lived in the city centre, then in Stapleton for 2 years.

Anonymous said...

Thanks!!

My gradparents live in Bedminster so that's where we were today.