Wednesday 3 December 2008

Capsule Wardrobe Challenge - Day 3


I have added my black fleece to my list because I had not prepared for the sub zero temperatures we have this week. I had this tights combination suggested to me a while back but my purple tights have been languishing in the bottom of the laundry basket and I have only now got my backside into gear and actually attacked Mount Washmore. I'm really pleased with the effect. I probably shouldn't admit this but I also have calf length fluffy slipper socks on!
Black Fleece - Wilson (gifted)
Black Top & Tights - Primark
Skirt - Dorothy Perkins (gifted)
Boots - Tesco

4 comments:

Fudge Factor said...

Great suggestion that was... :-)

Kayleigh said...

Those tights just make that outfit -- you look so cute!

Jane said...

I agree the tights are fab.

Anonymous said...

I am still loving the tights combo - getting lots of new ideas for different layered tights I could try...