Thursday 18 December 2008

Final Thursday Coffee of the Year


Well it's the last Thursday Coffee morning for 2009. It's going to be another 4 weeks before we get to sit in peace, drinking tea and coffee, eating biscuits and putting the world to rights. I am going out for dinner tonight with some of the girls which I am really looking forward to. It's our work Christmas party!!! And on that note, what is this fashion for not inviting partners to the Christmas parties - I disapprove!!!

Pink Top & Tights - Primark
Shirt & Black Top - New Look
Skirt - Dorothy Perkins (gifted)
Boots - Tesco

2 comments:

Jane said...

My husband is off to his Christmas Party today sans moi. I know what you mean. It used to be couples. What happened?

Anonymous said...

It's not fair on us SAHMs really - we need an excuse to get frocked up!!