Friday 26 December 2008

Boxing Day




First a glimpse of Christmas Day in the Kirkham house. We rocked Guitar Hero which Alan got. I had a bit of a relapse and spent the morning in bed after present opening while Alan cooked the turkey. We chilled out at home playing with all the new toys all day.



Today I have put on lots of my Christmas presents. We went to my parents for lunch where the boys were totally spoilt with a Scalextric set. I did put leggings on after we got home. This dress is definitely a layering piece!! I was wearing shorts under it but my poor Dad got to see rather more of his daughter than he wanted due to the ridiculously high split. lol Me and Pippa headed to town to check out the sales afterwards and I picked up some trousers which just totally rock and I will be wearing tomorrow. The new boots passed the test though, after 2 hours of walking round town my feet were still comfy and pain free.

Top - Primark
Dress - Primark (gifted)
Belt - Primark (gifted)
Boots - Priceless Shoes (gifted)

3 comments:

Londyn said...

Those shoes and that belt are fab!

Anonymous said...

Thanks!! The belt was a whopping £1!

Kayleigh said...

Your family is ADORABLE! (Love the boots too :)

Glad you had a happy holiday!