Monday 5 May 2008

Muted Tones

Not a very exciting day today. It's Bank Holiday Monday so my husband is home and we have done thrilling things like a Tesco shop! Off to look at cars in a minute so more wandering around with the kids.

The outfit today is a top I haven't worn since my second son's christening, mainly because it is linen and needs ironing and I loathe ironing. However, having seen the pictures of my outfits looking crumpled and rubbish I decided the time had come....... my husband thought I had come down with something and kept looking at me in that strange has-my-wife-been-abducted-by-aliens way, but the deed is done and my clothes are ironed! So here I am in this top which is actually rather nice thinking I probably should have done this a long time ago. Teamed with the same jeans as yesterday and my lovely brown patchwork boots. Have swapped for my tan handbag which matches well. Feeling very serene and neutral in all the muted tones of these clothes. Perfect for what has turned into a lovely spring day.

Top - TU @ Sainsbury's
Jeans - Next
Boots - Attitude (ebay)
Bag - Tesco

No comments: