Thursday 1 May 2008

Christmas?

Well, I managed to get a green top to go with
my fab ebay shoes. Looked a bit like a green and black stripey mess though so added the red/brown scarf and red bag. Now slightly worried I look like a Christmas tree! Have realised that if I am going to actually pull off these looks I am really going to have to start actually ironing my clothes. I do feel rather fab in this outfit though. It's a bit different (like me) and the shoes are just truly fabulous! Had another parcel arrive today so will have fun later matching new boots (99p again) to my outfits.

Green Top - Primark
Black Tank Top - Primark
Jeans - Primark (creases.....models own)
Shoes - New Look - from ebay
Scarf and Bag - M&S

2 comments:

SHOEGAL said...

I have those shoes! They are a bit small for me and I fear they may cripple me but I love them. I need to stretch them out.

Anonymous said...

They are a bit on the tight side for me too but I'm working on them!