Wednesday 13 February 2008

Well, I've got a busy day today doing the usual school runs and going to all the DIY shops in search of accessories for my bedroom. I'm out tonight at a girlie night in so needed something which would go through all day and evening. I read something interesting yesterday about wearing heels being good for your pelvic floor so I got my boots out of the cupboard to give it a whirl! The red belt adds a splash of colour and goes with the red handbag I am using today.
Pink Top (under jumper) - Primark
Cream Jumper - Primark
Red Belt - Sainsbury's
Black Denim Mini - M&S
Tights - Primark
Boots - Tesco

2 comments:

Sarah said...

hey Kate

like the new blog :)

you look fab, you are better dressed staying at home with the little uns than I am going out to work :D

take care

Sarah

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sarah

Lovely to hear from you. Just been looking at your blog - Conner just looks so grown up!

Kate