Tuesday 12 February 2008

Obvious Change

I got loads of comments about my outfit yesterday at the school gates. Obviously I have been making so little effort recently that I looked completely rough! I think part of it is that I've started to wear a little bit of makeup. I'm not good at getting up in the mornings so haven't bothered much in the past, but it does make a difference and makes me feel better too so I think I'll try to keep it up.
This is my bargain jumper that I picked up on Sunday for £3. Wasn't sure what to wear it with but quite like it with the cream cords. I always think it's a brave mood wearing cream with children around but I'm prepared to take the risk. I'm unsure about the shoes with this outfit. The trousers aren't very long so it has to be flats but none of mine looked right. So these will have to do for now.

Jumper - Primark

Cream Cords - TU at Sainsbury's

Shoes - TK Maxx

No comments: