Monday 25 February 2008

Ironing!!!

Well having just looked at the pictures I think it's clear I should actually do some ironing! This skirt is not that long and the non-ironed turnups at the bottom do not add to it's charm. I like the shape of this skirt because I think it makes my bum look ok which is quite an achievement. The kids are all off school still with a sickness bug so trying some new ideas out whilst I get through the washing mountain. I do really love skirts but find it hard to find skirts that fit because I am pear shaped - they either gape at the waist or are stretched over the hips. Neither is a good look. Add to that the ongoing problem of not flashing everybody in the slightest hint of a breeze and it's a difficult job. If I find one I like I tend to keep it forever.....the one I have on today is at least 5 years old! The boots are last years flat winter boots, they were cheap and worn to death so I can only wear them now when I know there will be no rain because otherwise I get very wet feet!!!!

Black vest - Primark
Red top - Primark
Skirt - New Look
Boots - Primark
Big Hair - all my own lol (where are those straightening irons??)

No comments: