Monday 11 February 2008

From today on, my style is evolving.... I am determinded to regain some of my old sense of style. I have been a SAHM for nearly 6 years now and over that time have completely lost my own style, ending up in jeans and Tshirts everyday. I have been looking at lots of style blogs but there are few that have clothes really suitable for the day to day life of a SAHM. All of my outfits cost very little and are practical so I can run around after the little ones. I tend to wear flat shoes and trousers most of the time but like to mix in some skirts too. I wear loads of different colours and am happy to experiment. I get ideas from other SAHMs, people I see out and about, style blogs, magazines, you name it really!
Today:
Shirt - NEXT
Vest top over - New Look (about 10 years ago!)
Jeans, Belt and Shoes - Primark

No comments: