Thursday 3 July 2008

Work Shirts

I have realised that I tend to always wear this style of shirt/top on Thursdays when I am working. I really like the shape but definitely need to vary things a bit. With my job I don't have to look smart, but I do have to be professional. I never wear skirts or low cut tops for teaching because alot of what I do is very physical.

This picture is very odd but I like it - the sun started streaming through the window just as I took the photo. The one below shows the colours of the clothes better.
Shirt - Tesco
Jeans - Next
Boots - Tesco

4 comments:

Jane said...

Great coloured top.
Isn't it great how clothes can make you feel like the sun is shining even when it isn't.
And it isn't in Liverpool today!

Jane said...

Many thanks.
I've added you to my blog list too.
Hope the work went well today.
I am back in prison (teaching) tomorrow.

SHOEGAL said...

Love the red top. You've not listed where your things are from today.

Who & what do you teach?

Anonymous said...

Have added the list - was in a rush this morning and completely forgot. I teach antenatal and postnatal classes for the National Childbirth Trust.