Friday 13 June 2008

Summer Dress

Not exactly summery weather but I realised I don't actually own a cardigan so had to go with the dress as it is, yet another thing to go on the list of things I could do with. I am in desperate need of a haircut - I can barely see because of my fringe! I cut it myself but did a terrible job last time so going to have to get it done properly. I tend to only get a haircut every 6 - 12 months so probably about time given that my last cut was in October last year!!

Dress - Primark
Shoes - Liberta

I also bought a shoe rack after my husband getting totally fed up of falling over my shoes. I'm surprised I only have 21 pairs - definitely space for a few more!!!

1 comment:

Boutique Girl said...

Oh my god! I could never not have my hair ut for that long!! I get very stressy if my hair is not doing what I want it to! I am also very lucky that my sister is a hairdresser, who cuts my hair for me every 3-4 weeks!!!