Sunday 28 November 2010

Many changes....

Well, as of tomorrow I am going to be working full time. It's the first time since before I was a student (over 11 years!!) that I will have worked full-time in an office. So, the blog is going to be changing a bit too. Obviously I will be posting work outfits during the week and casual ones at the weekend. No more School Gate Chic needed for this working Mummy!

Please keep your comments coming. I need as much help as I can get moving to a completely new style of dressing.

5 comments:

Sundancer said...

Luck and Love Kate, I hope all goes well tomorrow.

Fudge Factor said...

Hi girl. Good luck!

Spiragirl said...

Thanks! First day done and all good :-D

Jane said...

Yay Kate!!!!! Good for you, and hope it all goes great! :)

Spiragirl said...

Thanks Jane!