Thursday 8 October 2009

Thursday 8/10/09



Feeling very bright and cheerful in this outfit. I think it would work really well with brown top and tights too. The turquoise really pops against the black. I have been wearing far too much black/white/grey recently, really need an injection of colour. I am also coming around to the idea of leggings instead of tights. I love tights but can't cycle in a skirt and tights without shorts of some description to keep me decent. However, with leggings because they are thick and therefore completely opaque I can wear dresses and skirts over them and cycle with no worries. I am considering trying some different coloured leggings and seeing how it looks. Obviously they are more of an investment than a pair of tights, but they also won't get laddered on the pedals!

Top - Primark
Dress - TU (ebay)
Leggings - Tesco
Boots - Priceless
Necklace - Esme-Grace



No comments: